Right of withdrawal for consumers
You (as consumer) have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons. The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party designated by you, other than the carrier, have taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform the trader (list of all traders with contacts can be found here) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post). You can use the attached sample revocation form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory. You may also electronically complete and submit the sample cancellation form or other clear statement on our website (www.storeshelf.24.com). If you make use of this option, we will immediately (e.g. by e-mail) send you confirmation of receipt of such a revocation.
In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the end of the revocation period.
Right of withdrawal for companies and tradespeople
Companies and tradesmen have no possibility to revoke the contract. If you have a complaint, please contact your dealer directly here.
You will find an overview of the dealers and their contact details
Consequences of revocation
If you withdraw from this Agreement, Dealers shall refund to you all payments received from you, including delivery charges (except for additional charges resulting from your choice of a different method of delivery from the low-cost standard delivery offered by us), immediately and no later than fourteen days from the date on which Dealer receives notice of your withdrawal from this Agreement. For this refund, Merchants will use the same means of payment that you used for the original Transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will Merchants charge any fees for this refund.
The Merchants may refuse to make the refund until they have received the Goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the Goods, whichever is the earlier, and you must return or hand over the Goods to the Merchant immediately and in any event no later than fourteen days from the date on which you notify the Merchants that you wish to cancel this Agreement. This period is deemed to have been observed if you send the goods before the end of the fourteen-day period.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You will only have to pay for any loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for testing their condition, properties and functionality.
Ausschluss des Widerrufsrechtes
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts:
- for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer,
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would be quickly exceeded,
- for the delivery of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery,
- for the delivery of goods, if these have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature,
- for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the time of conclusion of the contract but which can be supplied at the earliest 30 days after conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations in the market over which the trader has no control
- for the supply of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after supply
- for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts.